The Making of Harry Potter (Stupefy)

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Diagon Alley!
I finally made it!  After having to leave the UK unexpectedly early and giving away my already purchased Harry Potter tickets, I was able to return and make it to the studio.  You actually have to take a train out to Watford Junction and then a Harry Potter shuttle out to the Warner Brothers' Studio in order to get there.

I was like a kid in a candy store, literally.  Diagon Alley, the different creatures they created, and all the sets/props were unreal.  I seriously could have stayed there all day.  Mike was very glad to hear the final warning to leave or we'd miss the last bus back to the city!

Model of Hogwarts used in every movie
Tom Riddle was messed up

Chamber of Secrets is somewhere nearby

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this with us! Some really amazing features.
caspar lee gay

Post a Comment